Thoughts Of The Criminaly Insane
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I have new pics.
Check them out!!!
Sunday, August 28, 2005
I love my boyfriend more then I could ever love anyone. He is the greatest man on earth I swear to god!!!He makes me so happy. I never thought any one could be this perfect. I even love his imperfections. He is so cute when he gets feels silly. He isnt that bad a kisser either heehee ::wink wink::. I love just laying there with him cuddling. He makes me feel so safe,loved,happy. I feel like I belong finaly.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Ok ya my mom is fucking pissed at me. Yet again. What else is new? She even started yelling at me in front of memere. Just because I have a hicky on my neck. She is such a fucking bitch. I hate her so fucking much. I'm writing her a big ass fucking letter and giving it to her the day I leave for school. Then I can have MY say and she can't do jack shit about it. She says ya you can tell me anything. MY ASS!!! I would have never have been let over if she knew Joey was my boyfriend. And if I ever told her I was bi she would kick my sorry ass out. I haven't told her a fucking eighth of the shit that happenes to me. I know that if I did she would make it out to be all my fault. Moms are good like that. Well mine anyways. She would all start crying and shit makeing me feel ba. Or trying to anyways. I fucking hate her. I wish I had Jim and only Jim. I mean he isnt perfect. But as fat as parents go he is. Stepfather or not. Man let me tell ya when I'm on my own or married she is gonna be skrewed!!! I'm growing up so she should deal with it!!! She wants to put me back on the pill. I mean thats good in all but still she is doing it because she doesnt trust me. Hello bitch I'm 18 I am quite capable of taking care of my own body. I mean what does she exspect from me to come home everyday and wait for her to asl me"So how was your day?" so I can answer "Oh mother it was just fine and dandy. I pickes daisys, played hopscotch and drew rainbows and ponys on recycled paper." Ya that will happen!!!!
Friday, August 12, 2005
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn?t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Thursday, August 4, 2005
My friend's band (Altered View) needs a drummer!!!
If you play drums be cool...
Get in contact with them ok?
Help them out.
They are a kick ass band and they need you!!!
::Points like Uncle Sam::
Tuesday, August 2, 2005
11:39AM - Judt do it.
If you had me alone locked up in your room for 24 hours and I had to do whatever you wanted me to...
What would you do with me? Tell me in my inbox cuz it's a secret, Then repost this on your profile,
You might be surprised in the responses you'll get, They could make you laugh or even smile.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
1. Name: Shaye
2. Birthday: February 7th 1987
3. Zodic Sign: Aquarius
4. Height: 5'1"
5. Beeper: Nope
6. Cell Phone: Yup want the number? Ok then ask.
7. Siblings: Nope. I'm all alone in the world.
8. Pets: 4 Dogs( Genna, Porsha, Saquia, and Dakota) Cat(Mercadies) and a desert tourtes, (Val)
***All About Me***
1. Have You Ever Smoked: . . . Eeewww
2. Ever Do Drugs: Um no ::Looks all innocent::
3. Ever Drank: Yes
4. Do You Like Yourself: Not really. Well personality wise ya.
5. Piercings: My belly but the bitches at the hospital took it out. I need it redone. I'm getting many more though. I'll have at least 15 by the time I'm done getting all the ones I want.
6. Are You Popular: I have no clue. But ya know I don't really know if I'd even wanna be. Because popular doesn't nesaseraly mean well liked. It means well known.
7. Daring or Shy: Depends
8. Serious or Silly: Well I am a silly person but at times you do need to be serious.
9. You Crack The Jokes Or You Laugh At Them: Both.
10. What Sets You Off: Most of the poeple I know from Woonsocket. I like very few of them, and very few are real or trust worthy.
11. Your Best Feature: My eyes. I love my eyes... with makeup.
12. Ever Shoplift: Hello I grew up in Woonie...Hya I did. Are you kidding me we're all lil criminals haha.
13. Ever Think About Suicide: Every damn day that I lived in Woonie.
14. Collections: I have a thing for butterflies. Mariah Carey can kiss my ass. I am the butterfly queen lol.
1. Movie: Rigaleto
2. TV Show: Charmed
3. Cartoon: I love South Park. But then again Family Guy is great too... nah South Park.
4. Disney Movie: Cinderella
5. Book: Either Cut or Obsidian Butterly.
6. Magazine: Gothic Beauty Magazine
7. Soap Opera: Either All My Children or General Hospital.
8. Actor: I'm not sure but I'll say Johnny Depp.
9. Actress: Catherine Zeta Jones
10. Group: Group? None. You mean band?My fav. band id Good Charlotte. Ya people I said Good Charlotte!!! So fuck you.
11. Singer: Shania Twain...What? Shut up!!!
12. Song: At the moment it's Skillet, A Little more
13. Type Of Music: Mostly punk, rock or metal. I like everything but those mostly.
14. Radio Station: 107.3
15. Outfit: Anything black, my MADE hoodie, and Vans.
16. Shampoo/Conditioner: Vo5
17. Meal: Cheese pizza
18. Dessert: Chocolate covered Strawberries.
19. Chips: Regular pringles
20. Salad Dressing: The house made at the Embassy.
21. Color: Purple.
22. Number: 27
23. Letter: A
24. Sport: Hockey or Racing(Cars)
25. Past time: Designing clothes or writing lyrics.
26. Place: Any where but here in Woonsocket.
27. Memory: My first Good Charlotte concert.
28. Day (If you could relive any day): Skrew that I just wanna move on. The past is just that and nothing more.
29. Feeling: Being Wanted.
30. Worst Feeling: Being alone.
1. Looks Or Personality: Personality is the most important.
2. Are You The Breaker Upper Or Breakee: People dump me. I have no clue why. The only time I break up with someone is if we both think it's for the best.
3. How Many Relationships Have You Had: I have no idea. I know they went worth it though.
4. Best Relationship: When I went out with Chase M.. He is such a great guy. He is the only one I ever trused really.
5. Worst Relationship: Tony Martin because he spreads so much shit around that isnt true. Thanks to him people think I'm a whore. And I'm so not. I've had sex once with one guy in my entire life. Oh ya I'm so easy. Note:Sarcasm.
6. Farthest Base: Sex.Once and it wasnt even worth it. He was sooo small lol.
7. Do You Believe In "Love At First Sight": I'll believe it when it happens.
8. Are You A Romantic: Yes I can be. But never got the chance to show it.
9. What Do You Go For In A guy(physically):Eyes and a cute smile.
10. More specific: Eyes and personality
11.First Thing You Notice In A guy: Eyes
12. Ever Date Someone Just For Something (includes gifts, anything sexual, etc.):No.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
11:52PM - YO PEOPLES!!!
Hey this is Shaye. I'm on my own background heehee. Ya like? Well anyways I deleted all of my other entries as you can see...That is if you've read it in the past. But anyways...I wont be on this untill I go away to Job corp. That is when I'll really start writing some shit in here. But untill then I'll just give you a kiss n a huggle good bye. So see ya. Muahs.
Read my info if you wanna know a lil more.
P.S. Read my info if you wanna know a lil more.